Tuesday, May 19, 2015

White love affair

Today another Swedish apartment. As you may know I have a crush on white interiors. 
Our new apartment is getting there but while we still quiet busy painting orange walls white and doing our best to turn our apartment in Brussels into a Scandinavian palace, I daydream. And I share some of my inspiration with you. 
This white and light apartment is situated in the centrum of Enköping and is on sale right now. Its a two room apartment with a gorgeous walkin closet. I guess every woman dreams about it, right?
Love the details. Definitely one of my favourite homes from 2015.  85m2 of great inspiration. Want to see more? Head to the fastighetsbyrån.se page.


Livingroom





Bedroom


Livingroom looking at kitchen and hall



Kitchen





Hall


Kitchen


Walk in closet


Pictures via

No comments:

Post a Comment