Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Depot Rotterdam

Before moving to Japan I lived for more than 10 years in Rotterdam. So at least once a year I come back to visit family, friends and my favourite spots in town.
And one of my favourite shops is without any doubt Depot Rotterdam, an interior and design studio situated in the city center, in a very nice and cozy neighbourhood, known as the Soho of Rotterdam.
This is the perfect shop for design lovers, where you can find beautiful interior design items from famous and not so famous designers.
Last week I was there and every time I go there I fall in love again… Can you see why? If you happen to be in the neighbourhood a must go!
Have a great tuesday!














In love with this paper vase from Pepe Heykoop





 Rotterdam Chess game by Harry Hoek

Karimokou New Standard colour wood dinning





Images: ByLendalia




No comments:

Post a Comment