Saturday, November 16, 2013

Uncle Deco

Today i decided to start with a new weekly post called In and around Nagoya. The city I live in Japan. Maybe you know that I moved here in August 2012 together with my husband due to his job. Its   just for a few years so I've been trying to enjoy as much as I can. Has been a nice experience and I realised that I haven't shared much of it. Maybe because I spent my first year more abroad than in Japan, so the time is now.

Uncle Deco is a beautiful antique and vintage shop situated in Osu Kannon in central Nagoya. Osu Kannon is well known because of the shinto temple and his big Shopping Arcade. You will definitely hear more about it because few of my favourite shops are situated here.
Uncle deco is a paradise of vintage, most of them American goods. Here you will also find clothes, stationery, stamps, boxes, baskets, lamps, toys and much more... A vintage paradise and an eye candy!
And if you like (vintage) stamps as much as I do, you will feel like a little kid on a sweets shop here.









The owner


















Pictures: ByLendalia

No comments:

Post a Comment